PR Newswire: PR Newswire:
- ZTE supporta Ncell nel completamento della manutenzione preventiva della rete presso il Campo Base dell'Evereston December 2, 2020 at 12:38 pm
SHENZHEN, Cina, 2 dicembre 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- ZTE Corporation (0763.HK/000063.SZ), importante fornitore internazionale di telecomunicazioni e di soluzioni tecnologiche di Internet mobile per aziende e consumatori, ha annunciato di aver supportato Ncell, per il completamento, avvenuto...
- SSi People announces new Executive VP of Strategy and Developmenton December 2, 2020 at 12:38 pm
CRANBERRY TWP., Pa., Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- SSi People today announced the appointment of Manny Vidal as executive vice president of strategy and development — effective immediately. SSi People today announced the appointment of Manny Vidal as executive vice president of strategy...
- Xinhua Silk Road: Der chinesische Spirituosenhersteller Wuliangye nimmt an der 17. CAEXPO teil, um eine digitale wirtschaftliche Kooperation voranzubringenon December 2, 2020 at 12:36 pm
BEIJING, 2. Dezember 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Der chinesische Spirituosenhersteller Wuliangye hat an der 17. China-ASEAN Expo (CAEXPO) teilgenommen, die in Nanning im Süden der autonomen chinesischen Region Guangxi Zhuang vom 27.-30. November stattgefunden hat, um Kooperationen innerhalb der...
- LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. to Report Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results on Monday, December 7, 2020on December 2, 2020 at 12:31 pm
BEIJING, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LITB) ("LightInTheBox" or the "Company"), a cross-border e-commerce company that delivers products directly to consumers around the world, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for...
- Innocap, Inc. Secures Major Shipping Contract by Airon December 2, 2020 at 12:30 pm
NEW YORK, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Innocap, Inc. ("INNO" or the "Company"), a global logistics and freight forwarding company, today announced that it had secured multiple contracts for bulk air shipments of retail products from Asia to the United States. INNO has already operated 47...
- Red Oak Compliance Solutions Named to RegTech100 List for Second Consecutive Yearon December 2, 2020 at 12:30 pm
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Red Oak Compliance Solutions, a leader in advertising compliance technology, was named to the RegTech100 list for the second consecutive year. The RegTech100 list was created to highlight companies whose solutions address the growing challenges...
- Global Car Rental Markets 2020-2025 by Booking, Rental Length, Vehicle, Application, End-user, Price, Competitive Landscapeon December 2, 2020 at 12:30 pm
DUBLIN, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Car Rental Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The global car rental market is currently witnessing strong growth and is expected to...
- Booming Construction and Road Infrastructure Sector to Serve as Strong Pillars of Growth for Asphalt Additives Market during Tenure of 2019-2027: TMRon December 2, 2020 at 12:30 pm
ALBANY, N.Y, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Urbanization, industrialization, and globalization are fluttering their wings across various regions. This aspect may prove to be a great growth prospect for the asphalt additives market during the forecast period of 2019-2027. The utilization of...
- Game Theory $1,000,000 Challenge for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital triples goal, raises $3,000,000on December 2, 2020 at 12:30 pm
MEMPHIS, Tenn., Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- During an over nine-hour charity stream on #GivingTuesday that included highlights like a robotic haircut, an IQ trivia challenge, a $25,000 donation hidden in a tub full of canned vegetables, the world premiere of a new interactive way to play...
- Henry Ford College and Eastern Michigan University partner to offer scholarships to frontline workers amid COVID-19 pandemicon December 2, 2020 at 12:30 pm
YPSILANTI, Mich., Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Eastern Michigan University and Henry Ford College (HFC) announced today a partnership to offer EMU scholarships to frontline workers who complete their HFC associate degree (Michigan Transfer Agreement recommended) and pursue a bachelor's...
PR Newswire: PR Newswire:
- Cellebrite anuncia a primeira solução multifuncional do setor para triagem e coleta de dados de computadores Windows e Appleon December 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
TYSONS CORNER, Virgínia, 2 de dezembro de 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A Cellebrite, líder mundial em soluções de Inteligência Digital (ID) para os setores público e privado, anunciou hoje o lançamento do Coletor Digital no primeiro trimestre de 2021, uma ferramenta poderosa e completa de triagem...
- Minute Media and Protected Media Collaborate to Empower Publishers by Solving Ad Fraud at the Sourceon December 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
TEL AVIV, Israel and NEW YORK, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Minute Media, a leading global technology and digital publishing platform, and Protected Media, an anti-fraud innovator, are announcing a wide-reaching collaboration to ensure validated high-quality traffic for advertisers across...
- Wondershare Mockitt: Scale Your Design Thinking.on December 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
VANCOUVER, BC, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Wondershare has launched a new online prototyping and collaboration platform called Wondershare Mockitt. Now, UX/UI designers and product managers can create impressive interactive prototypes more efficiently than ever. See ideas come to life in...
- Scalyr's new Elasticsearch Connector solves Elasticsearch scaling challenges by seamlessly integrating the Scalyr Event Data Cloud with Elasticsearch deploymentson December 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
SAN MATEO, Calif., Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Scalyr announced the availability of its Elasticsearch Connector to provide customers the ability to solve challenges with scaling Elasticsearch. The Elasticsearch Connector lets Kibana visualizations, Elasticsearch queries, and custom...
- Visions of the Sugarplum Macchiato Dance Into Dunkin' This Decemberon December 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
CANTON, Mass., Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- 'Twas the second day of December, when all through the land, Dunkin' put a wonderful new drink in everyone's hand. As visions of sugarplums start dancing in your head, Dunkin' is bringing them now to your espresso cup instead. You may associate...
- LG CordZero Vacuum Lineup Expands With New Robotic And Power Mop Modelson December 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Electronics USA announced additions to its vacuum portfolio to offer powerful, convenient cleaning options for every lifestyle. The new LG CordZero™ Stick vacuum (model A929KVM) puts complete cleaning in reach with superior suction...
- HiberCell Bolsters Leadership Team with Appointment of Joseph Talamo as Chief Financial Officer and Promotion of Ari Nowacek, M.D., Ph.D., to Chief Business Officeron December 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
NEW YORK, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- HiberCell, a biotechnology company dedicated to overcoming foundational barriers that prevent patients from living longer, cancer-free lives, today announced the appointment of Joseph Talamo as chief financial officer and the promotion of Ari...
- States Title Awarded Predictive Machine Learning Patent to Support Instant Real Estate Closingon December 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- States Title, one of the leading forces for disruptive change in the real estate industry, was issued a patent for "Predictive Machine Learning Models" by the U.S. Patent Office on August 25, 2020. By bringing the power of machine intelligence...
- Reonomy Partners with Lev to Enhance Data and Analytics Capabilitieson December 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
NEW YORK, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Reonomy, the leading property intelligence platform, today announced a partnership with Lev, a tech-powered, commercial mortgage advisory firm based in New York City. The partnership will allow Lev to utilize Reonomy API endpoints to augment its...
- Balch & Bingham Launches Program to Support Minority- and Women-Owned Businesseson December 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Balch & Bingham, a corporate law firm with more than 200 lawyers across the Southeast and Texas, is proud to announce the launch of Balch Business Boost, a new program to support entrepreneurs of color and/or women-owned businesses by...
- Op-ed: Hydrogen is the missing piece of Mass. clean energy economyby Geoff Gunn on December 2, 2020 at 11:36 am
Op-ed: Adding hydrogen power to the mix can help Massachusetts’ continuous access to clean and affordable energy and unlock new jobs.
- Sunworks selling shares to continue on its own after failed mergerby Mark Anderson on December 1, 2020 at 10:51 pm
Roseville solar installer Sunworks Inc. has filed documents with the Securities and Exchange Commission to raise up to $20 million by issuing new shares. Sunworks (Nasdaq: SUNW) needs the money to continue business on its own after a merger with a well-funded East Coast solar company didn’t get approved by Sunworks' shareholders last month. Sunworks representatives couldn't be reached for comment. Sunworks shares closed at $6.30 on Nov. 24, the day before the company released its prospectus for…
- Vineyard Wind plans to use GE wind turbines for clean power projectby Colin A. Young on December 1, 2020 at 10:48 pm
The 800-megawatt offshore wind project plans to use GE Renewable Energy's Haliade-X wind turbine generators when it begins construction, which it called "industry leading" and "the most powerful in operation to date."
- Wandoo Energy files oil drilling permit in South Texasby Jessica Corso on December 1, 2020 at 8:51 pm
This is the first time that the company, owned by a pair of oil industry veterans, has filed to drill a well in South Texas.
- Duke Energy wins key approval for electric vehicle programby Jen Wilson on December 1, 2020 at 8:23 pm
The $25 million program includes the installation and operation of EV charging stations in public places and multifamily communities as well as publicly accessible fast-charging stations.
- Lawsuit alleging contamination by OUC power plant dropped by plaintiffon December 1, 2020 at 8:22 pm
The Stanton Energy Center plant burns natural gas and coal.
- City of Tampa rolls out new electric vehicles, but it's just the beginning for Castor's visionby Veronica Brezina-Smith on December 1, 2020 at 7:14 pm
The city of Tampa revealed nine new electric vehicles to the city's fleet, but many more are to come. The nine new Nissan Leaf vehicles were unveiled on Tuesday. They are aligned with Tampa Mayor Jane Castor's vision to completely transform Tampa's existing fleet. “We are looking to add a handful of electric cars every single year up until the point of the entire fleet,” Castor said. "We're going to get them all — cars, pickup trucks." The electric vehicles join the 90 compressed natural…
- CPS Energy launches bidding for massive solar projectby Jessica Corso on December 1, 2020 at 7:09 pm
The city-owned utility plans to add 1,400 megawatts of mostly solar energy to its portfolio, with some natural gas energy possibly thrown in.
- Exxon Mobil revamps capital investment plans, to write down up to $20Bby Olivia Pulsinelli on December 1, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Irving-based Exxon Mobil Corp. (NYSE: XOM) announced changes to its capital and exploration investment plan Monday. The changes include removing less strategic assets — certain dry gas resources in the Appalachian and Rocky Mountains, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas as well as in western Canada and Argentina — from its development plan. Exxon expects that decision to result in a $17 billion-$20 billion write-down in the fourth quarter, its largest-ever impairment charge, according to…
- KC-based Savion lands power purchase agreement for $133M solar projectby James Dornbrook on December 1, 2020 at 5:04 pm
Kansas City-based Savion LLC received a power purchase agreement with Dominion Energy Virginia for 75 megawatts of power from its $133 million Wythe County Solar Project LLC in Southwest, Va. With the power purchase agreement now in place, the Wythe County Solar Project is expected to begin construction in mid-2021, with commercial operation targeted for the end of 2022. The 75 MW project provides enough energy to power 75,000 homes. Savion now has four industrial-scale solar projects under contract,…
- General Motors Drops Support for Trump Climate Rollbacksby Coral Davenport on November 30, 2020 at 8:22 pm
General Motors said it would no longer back President Trump’s effort to strip California of the power to set fuel economy standards.
- E.P.A.’s Final Deregulatory Rush Runs Into Open Staff Resistanceby Lisa Friedman on November 27, 2020 at 8:51 pm
As President Trump's Environmental Protection Agency rushes to complete its regulatory rollbacks, agency staff, emboldened by the Biden victory, moves to stand in the way.
- Here Are The Facts About Heaters for Both Indoors and Outdoorsby Susan Shain on November 27, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Here are facts about heaters (for outside and inside) and climate change.
- Illegal Tampering by Diesel Pickup Owners Is Worsening Pollution, E.P.A. Saysby Coral Davenport on November 25, 2020 at 8:41 pm
An E.P.A. investigation has found that the owners of more than half a million diesel pickup trucks have installed devices to defeat emissions controls and boost pollution.
- Permit Denied for Pebble Mine Project in Alaskaby Henry Fountain on November 25, 2020 at 8:09 pm
The immense project would have been one of the world’s largest gold and copper mines, but regulators found it “contrary to the public interest” due to environmental risks in the pristine Alaskan tundra.
- Congress Seeks Answers on Alaskan Mine Projectby Henry Fountain on November 25, 2020 at 6:04 pm
House investigators are seeking records from the developers of the Pebble Mine project and the Army Corps of Engineers, to determine whether the company misrepresented its plans.
- Why Biden Needs to Work With China on Climate Changeby Somini Sengupta on November 24, 2020 at 3:01 pm
The U.S.-China relationship is at its lowest point in a half century, but there are also converging interests on global warming.
- With John Kerry Pick, Biden Selects a ‘Climate Envoy’ With Statureby Lisa Friedman on November 24, 2020 at 12:22 am
Mr. Biden said he would name Mr. Kerry to a cabinet-level climate post, a role laden with political and diplomatic challenges in the post-Trump era.
- A Push Emerges for the First Native American Interior Secretaryby Coral Davenport on November 21, 2020 at 9:49 am
An expanding coalition of Native Americans, liberal activists and Democrats in Congress are demanding an American Indian Interior secretary, and they want Deb Haaland.
- Climate Change Is Making Winter Ice More Dangerousby Veronica Penney on November 20, 2020 at 12:33 pm
A new study has found that cold-weather drownings are increasing sharply in warmer parts of the Northern Hemisphere.