Logistics & Transportation News - Logistics & Transportation News Headlines | Bizjournals.com Logistics & Transportation news
- Emerging Entrepreneurs Awards: MedHaul revs up with investors, mentorshipby Jason Bolton on March 1, 2021 at 1:00 pm
“If you hang in there and be persistent, be determined, and have faith — then it is definitely possible," said Erica Plybeah, founder and CEO of MedHaul.
- Lobbyist: Biden infrastructure bill could benefit Jacksonvilleby Will Brown on March 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm
"We are really lagging behind," Marty Fiorentino tells a JaxChamber group.
- Mobile lands two projects totaling $31Mby Angel Coker on March 1, 2021 at 4:31 am
Mobile has landed two new companies, bringing more jobs to the state.
- Phoenix airport still has a way to go before recovery, latest numbers showby Brandon Brown on March 1, 2021 at 12:00 am
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport started 2021 off similar to how it ended 2019 – with about half as many people in its terminals as the year before. Despite those depressed numbers, airline officials say Sky Harbor is doing much better than other big city airports around the country, with rising vaccination numbers adding to officials' optimism.
- American University explores a plan to shuffle its parking in the coming decadeby Jonathan Capriel on February 28, 2021 at 3:50 pm
If it moves forward on the plan, the university would need to eliminate some other existing spots.
- Polis seeking major boost for Revitalizing Main Streets programby Ed Sealover on February 28, 2021 at 2:05 pm
The governor wants to grow the $5 million mobility-infrastructure program to $70 million through his stimulus proposal.
- Waymo's Dan Chu: His biggest challenge leading during Covid? Uncertainty and a lack of databy J. Jennings Moss on February 27, 2021 at 6:44 pm
Waymo exec Dan Chu talks about his biggest challenge as a leader during the year the company launched its driverless taxi service in the Valley.
- Windstar will relocate its Seattle headquarters to Miamiby Patti Payne on February 27, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Windstar Cruises, a boutique cruise line based in Seattle, will leave Washington and switch its headquarters to Miami in June of 2022. The new Miami office will support cruise operations. Other services such as marketing, IT and finance will be handled in Denver, through Xanterra Travel Collection, Windstar’s parent company. “With time and space away from our Seattle office, we’ve thought about our location and other possibilities once our two-year lease is up,” Windstar Cruises’…
- Windstar will relocate its Seattle HQ to Miamiby Patti Payne on February 27, 2021 at 12:35 am
The move will come when the current lease is up in 2022.
- Alaska Airlines set to put its first 737 Max into serviceby Andrew McIntosh on February 26, 2021 at 11:11 pm
The airline took delivery of its new Boeing airplane on Jan. 25, the first of dozens of Maxes to be added to its fleet as it modernizes its aircraft. Pilots and crew have put the plane through its paces over the last month, flying without passengers for more than 50 hours around the country.
PR Newswire: PR Newswire:
- Das internationale Geschäft von CDK Global wird zu Keyloopon March 1, 2021 at 3:23 pm
Ein neuer Name, ein neuer Eigentümer, eine neue Führung und das Engagement von Keyloop für dynamische Innovation LONDON, 1. März 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Francisco Partners (FP) hat heute die Übernahme von CDK Global International, einem ehemaligen Geschäftsbereich von CDK Global (NASDAQ:...
- Hodges Ward Elliott Arranges Sale of Five Omni Hotels & Resorts Propertieson March 1, 2021 at 3:23 pm
AUSTIN, Texas, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hodges Ward Elliott ("HWE"), the premier boutique real estate capital markets advisor, arranged the sale of five Omni Hotels & Resorts properties. The five full-service hotels encompassing 1,729 keys located across the five burgeoning MSAs of...
- FSC Names New Endowed Chair In Logistics With Expertise In Global Supply Chain Managementon March 1, 2021 at 3:22 pm
LAKELAND, Fla., March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Southern College has named Dr. Ridvan Gedik as the David P. and Constance W. Lyons Endowed Chair in Logistics in the Barney Barnett School of Business and Free Enterprise. "The Florida Southern community remains extremely grateful to...
- Gale Healthcare Solutions Announces Acquisitions And Services To Meet COVID-19, National Nursing Demandson March 1, 2021 at 3:20 pm
TAMPA, Fla., March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As the nation's healthcare system continues to suffer from nursing shortages, today Gale Healthcare Solutions announced the completed acquisition of two regional healthcare staffing companies and the launch of new divisions that expand its...
- HighKey Does it Again with the Launch of the Highest Protein, Plant-Based Cerealon March 1, 2021 at 3:19 pm
ORLANDO, Fla., March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- HighKey, maker of the best-selling chocolate chip cookie on Amazon, has a cereal-ously exciting announcement! Having made a splash into the cereal aisle last year, HighKey is expanding its product line to introduce Plant-Based Protein Cereal,...
- Do You Want a Long and Healthy Life? Take Care of the latent Viruses Hiding in Your Body -- CBCD Reports Publication of a New Studyon March 1, 2021 at 3:19 pm
WILMINGTON, Del., March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease (CBCD) announces the publication of a new study. The study is using the microcompetition model to explain how the latent cytomegalovirus (CMV) increases all-cause mortality. The implication of...
- Axxess Announces Home Health Software Integration with Doctor Allianceon March 1, 2021 at 3:18 pm
DALLAS, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A new home health software integration will help care at home organizations manage documents with protected health information as they engage physicians. Axxess, the leading technology innovator for care at home, has integrated its home health...
- CoreVest Announces Promotion of Christopher Hoeffel to Presidenton March 1, 2021 at 3:16 pm
NEW YORK, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CoreVest American Finance, LLC ("CoreVest") has announced the promotion of Christopher Hoeffel to President. Mr. Hoeffel, previously the Chief Financial Officer for CoreVest, will take on additional strategic functions within CoreVest as well as its...
- CGI Merchant Group Hospitality Fund To Invest In Atlanta HBCU Morris Brown College With $30 Million Hotel Development Projecton March 1, 2021 at 3:15 pm
ATLANTA, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CGI Merchant Group, LLC (CGI) — a minority-owned global investment management firm with a focus in real estate and private equity — announced today it will make a $30 million investment in the historic Morris Brown College to convert existing...
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Ventilation Accessory for Portable Toilets (BMA-5663)on March 1, 2021 at 3:15 pm
PITTSBURGH, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I've worked in the construction industry for over 20 years and have to use portable toilets on a daily basis," said an inventor, from Concord, N.H. "I thought there could be a way to make the bathroom experience more pleasant, so I invented the...