Logistics & Transportation News - Logistics & Transportation News Headlines | Bizjournals.com Logistics & Transportation news
- Editor's Briefing: How a 'plain vanilla' feature will shape KC Southern's multibillion-dollar saleby Brian Kaberline on May 16, 2021 at 4:54 am
The billions of dollars two Canadian railroads have offered for Kansas City Southern get most of the attention. But a less-sexy provision will be huge for the parties, regulators and KC Southern shareholders.
- Weekend Wheels: Acura NSX stands out with hybrid power; faces Corvette challengeby Cathy Luebke on May 15, 2021 at 3:30 pm
Our reviewer says the Acura NSX is an impressive supercar — yet it has a mild side for those daily commutes.
- Gail Worth looks back on parting ways with Harley-Davidsonby Leslie Collins on May 15, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Gail Worth, a Harley-Davison dealer of more than two decades, parted ways with the company last year. Worth shares what it’s been like operating an independent dealership and how she overcame challenges.
- When global trade plummeted, Liz Lasater found a way to come out strongerby Andrew McIntosh on May 14, 2021 at 10:54 pm
"I remember so many nights thinking, 'Am I doing the right thing by keeping everyone whole, keeping everybody intact and salaries the same?" she said. Then, she led her company to one of the best years it's ever had.
- PBJ Interview: 'Portland Bridge Lady' on the city's beloved spansby Andy Giegerich on May 14, 2021 at 10:09 pm
Sharon Wood Wortman is in her element with this month's unveiling of the town's newest crossing.
- SA airport warning travelers mask up even after CDC shiftby W. Scott Bailey on May 14, 2021 at 9:48 pm
Federal protections on planes, trains and buses will remain in place.
- Dockless scooters return to Milwaukee streets June 1by Sean Ryan on May 14, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Bird, Lime and Spin gained Milwaukee approval to deploy their dockless scooters in Milwaukee from June 1 through mid-November under a city pilot program.
- See where Lambert's largest carrier lands on J.D. Power airline satisfaction rankingby Andrew McIntosh on May 14, 2021 at 7:48 pm
The J.D. Power airline satisfaction results are from a period during which North America's airline industry lost more than $40 billion in revenue and passenger volume dropped 60%.
- Fast-growing Ohio firm Integrity Express Logistics opens Orlando office with plans to hire dozensby Tom Demeropolis on May 14, 2021 at 7:22 pm
It is the company’s second Sunshine State location, joining one in Tampa.
- TDOT provides update on Hernando de Soto Bridge fracture, repairsby John Klyce on May 14, 2021 at 7:17 pm
The design team is considering an interim repair concept — using steel rods that are attached to the bridge and span over the fractured section — potentially providing enough strength to reopen it to vehicular traffic.
PR Newswire: PR Newswire:
- UK Gambler Stands To Win £7m After Betting £5m On Anthony Joshua To Beat Tyson Furyon May 16, 2021 at 12:33 pm
LONDON, May 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- British online betting company AVABET has taken on one of, if not the largest boxing wagers in history. The anonymous gambler has bet £5m at odds of 7/5 on Anthony Joshua to be victorious in the heavyweight clash against Tyson Fury in Saudi Arabia this...
- Arqit announces BT contract and plan to create 2000 jobson May 16, 2021 at 12:15 pm
NEW YORK and LONDON, May 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Arqit, a British company established in 2017, has announced the launch of a new quantum cybersecurity platform designed to solve current and future threats to the security of internet communications. The platform, QuantumCloud™, uses...
- Late-Breaking Data at ACC.21 Show XARELTO® (rivaroxaban) Plus Aspirin Significantly Reduced Total Ischemic Events in Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Patients After Lower-Extremity Revascularizationon May 16, 2021 at 12:01 pm
RARITAN, N.J., May 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson today presented new data from the Phase 3 VOYAGER PAD study which showed XARELTO® (rivaroxaban) (2.5 mg twice daily) in combination with aspirin (100 mg once daily) consistently reduced...
- Phoenix Contact forges ahead with corporate action to protect the climate: Component and solution portfolio for the climate and energy revolution, and entry into the "Foundation 2°" corporate allianceon May 16, 2021 at 11:00 am
BLOMBERG, Germany, May 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Phoenix Contact has assumed the responsibility to act now to prevent global warming and to drive forward the energy revolution. To this end, the corporate strategy is based on the principle of the "All Electric Society" – the vision that...
- North Park University Holds In-Person Outdoor Diploma Ceremony and Virtual Commencementon May 16, 2021 at 10:57 am
CHICAGO, May 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Celebrating the achievements of the 2021 graduating class and year-long efforts to provide a safe living and learning environment, North Park University's (North Park) commencements culminated at an in-person outdoor diploma presentation ceremony....
- The AHRF Announces a Full-Ride Tech Scholarship from V Schoolon May 16, 2021 at 10:00 am
DECATUR, Ill., May 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Apartment Housing and Rentals Foundation (AHRF) The Apartment Lady is delighted to announce that the Foundation has partnered with V School to provide the community an opportunity for a 100% paid full ride scholarship to launch someone's...
- Clark Atlanta University Receives $3 Million From Tucker, GA Based Business For New Entrepreneurial Centeron May 16, 2021 at 7:47 am
ATLANTA, May 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In addition to Clark Atlanta University graduates receiving their degrees on Saturday, May 15th, they were also the first to hear the announcement of a $3 million gift to the university to fund entrepreneurial programming. CAU President, Dr. George T....
- ROSEN, A LEADING LAW FIRM, Encourages Verus International, Inc. Investors with Losses Exceeding $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important June 22 Deadline in Securities Class Action - VRUSon May 16, 2021 at 4:41 am
NEW YORK, May 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Verus International, Inc. (OTC: VRUS) between June 17, 2019 through October 8, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important June 22, 2021 lead...
- Clark Atlanta University Partners With the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation (NCBCP) To Launch $1 Million Partnership At CAU To Establish The NCBCP Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. Southern Civic Engagement, Leadership & Social Justice Institute And Southern Regional Officeon May 16, 2021 at 4:40 am
ATLANTA, May 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation (NCBCP) announced its new partnership with Clark Atlanta University (CAU) during the 2021 CAU Commencement Convocation-to establish the NCBCP Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. Southern Civic Engagement,...
- INVESTOR REMINDER: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Alerts Shareholders of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Ebang International Holdings Inc. - EBONon May 15, 2021 at 9:25 pm
RADNOR, Pa., May 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP reminds Ebang International Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: EBON) ("Ebang") investors that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed against Ebang on behalf of those who purchased or acquired...