PR Newswire: PR Newswire:
- 'Easier, faster and more affordable': Ping An Good Doctor's new strategy builds on solid foundationon October 25, 2021 at 3:00 am
SHANGHAI, Oct. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In six years, Ping An Good Doctor has excelled across various metrics becoming China's leading healthcare platform –average daily consultations now exceed 1 million visits far outpacing the figure set by peer platforms. Meanwhile, the total number...
- Four Fudan programs make the list of Financial Times' Top 50 Global EMBA Programson October 25, 2021 at 2:57 am
SHANGHAI, Oct. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- On October 18, 2021, the Financial Times (FT) released its Executive EMBA Ranking for 2021. School of Management, Fudan University said that it was more than pleased to learn that four of its programs were among the World's Top 50 EMBA Programs in...
- Surge Advertising Launches Deqorama For Interior Design Solutions in Singaporeon October 25, 2021 at 2:33 am
SINGAPORE, Oct. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Surge Advertising is looking to disrupt the home renovation market in Singapore, as the company recently launched Deqorama. Ranked as one of the top up-and-coming interior design and home renovation platforms in Singapore, the online platform is...
- HAI ROBOTICS, nommé lauréat de la catégorie Robotique « Next-Gen Supply Chain Award »on October 25, 2021 at 2:08 am
Le système ACR de HAI ROBOTICS, doté d'une intelligence, d'une efficacité et d'une flexibilité exceptionnelles, offre des capacités d'automatisation d'entrepôt de nouvelle génération qui offrent de puissants avantages aux clients. SHENZHEN, Chine, 25 octobre 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- HAI...
- New airline - aha! - inaugurates Reno-Tahoe hub with nonstop flight to Pasco/Tri-Cities, Wash.on October 25, 2021 at 1:37 am
RENO, Nev., Oct. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- aha!, powered by veteran ExpressJet Airlines, today inaugurated nonstop service to Pasco/Tri-Cities, Wash. This is the first of eight nonstop aha! flights to smaller western U.S. cities from aha!'s hub and home base at Reno-Tahoe International...
- HCmed Reaches Milestone in Immunoglobin Combination Product Development with CSL Behringon October 25, 2021 at 1:00 am
TAIPEI, Oct. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- HCmed Innovations (HCmed), a Taiwanese company that focuses on the development of vibrating mesh nebulizers, today announced the successful completion of the first developmental milestone for the collaboration agreement with CSL Behring. Earlier this...
- H3 Dynamics Launches World's Most Advanced Drone Charging Station, Targets Automation of the Global Drone Services Industryon October 25, 2021 at 1:00 am
Agnostic to drone hardware & software, DBX opens to aerial analytics from around the world UTM-ready & 5G-enabled, DBX is the first real step towards larger UAM vertiports of the future SINGAPORE and PARIS and AUSTIN, Oct. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- H3 Dynamics announces the launch of...
- Gordian Capital Chooses SS&C to Support Leading Alternatives Platformon October 25, 2021 at 1:00 am
WINDSOR, Conn., Oct. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced Gordian Capital, Asia's leading institutional fund management platform, with AUM USD7bn, has expanded its relationship with SS&C in Singapore and Japan. The platform, which...
- Hawaiian Airlines Resumes Nonstop Sydney-Honolulu Serviceon October 25, 2021 at 12:15 am
HONOLULU, Oct. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hawaiian Airlines today confirmed it will resume its five-times-weekly service between Australia's Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD) and Honolulu's Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL), beginning Dec. 13. Hawaiian, which suspended the...
- House of Suntory Whisky apresenta Yamazaki® 55 Years Old™ à Global Travel Retailon October 24, 2021 at 11:01 pm
CHICAGO, 24 de outubro de 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A House of Suntory apresentou hoje à Global Travel Retail uma quantidade extremamente limitada da edição altamente limitada do uísque Yamazaki 55, disponível a um preço sugerido de varejo de 60 mil dólares. Engarrafado em 2020, o Yamazaki 55...
Legal Services News - Legal Services News Headlines | Bizjournals.com Legal Services news
- Women Who Mean Business: Meet HBJ's 2021 legal honoreesby Sara Samora on October 22, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Here are HBJ's 2021 Women Who Mean Business honorees in the legal category.
- Women Who Mean Business: Meet HBJ's 2021 professional services honoreesby Sara Samora on October 22, 2021 at 7:48 pm
Here are HBJ's Women Who Mean Business 2021 honorees in the professional services category.
- Legal roundup: Birmingham attorneys named leaders at national, global organizationsby Angel Coker on October 22, 2021 at 7:05 pm
A roundup of news from local legal firms.
- Dechert set to welcome lawyers and staff back to offices with 'soft reopening'by Jeff Blumenthal on October 22, 2021 at 5:43 pm
Law firm employees who refuse to get vaccinated against Covid-19 will not be terminated, said CEO Henry Nassau.
- Partner sues law firm for cutting him out, threatening to dissolve firmby Chelsea Diana on October 22, 2021 at 4:27 pm
The lawsuit says the other partners had the plaintiff sign an amended partnership agreement weeks after he suffered a stroke that impaired his judgement. It says the agreement reduced his position in the firm and significantly reduced his earnings.
- 2021 Women to Watch: Kelly Rushin Lewis, Jones Walker LLPon October 22, 2021 at 3:00 pm
The BBJ has unveiled its 2021 Women to Watch, and Kelly Rushin Lewis is on the list.
- Esports evolves into a $1B industry, and KC wants to get in on the gameby James Dornbrook on October 22, 2021 at 12:43 pm
Kansas City is home a professional gaming team (the Pioneers), one of world's leading architecture firms (Populous) for esports venues and a thriving college gaming program (Park University). Area officials and business leaders hope that's just the start.
- Fast 100: The Mice Groups helps clients escape the staffing rat raceby Jeff Howe on October 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm
At the start, CEO Aco Alvarez's goals were limited: “My co-founder and I told ourselves, ‘Let’s just start a little company until we get real jobs again.'" As for the name? That was a joke.
- Fast 100: All signs optimistic for local signage companyby Brooke Strickland on October 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm
While numerous business shut down as a direct result of the pandemic, Priority Architectural Graphics not only managed to stay afloat, but actually grew as a result of acquiring VKK Signmakers.
- Fast 100: Meet the fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2021by Ahalya Srikant on October 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Here are companies that took on the challenges of 2020 head on and not only survived, but thrived.
Law : NPR NPR stories on legal issues, court rulings, Supreme Court hearings, new laws and government investigations. Download the NPR Justice Talking podcast and subscribe to the Legal Affairs RSS feed.
- 11 days after killing Moroccan man, a Texan is arrested on a murder warrantby Bill Chappell on October 23, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Sheriff's deputies arrested Terry Turner on a warrant accusing him of murdering Adil Dghoughi outside of Turner's house in Martindale, Texas. Turner spent less than two hours in custody.
- Baldwin didn't know weapon on movie set contained a live round, search warrant saysby The Associated Press on October 23, 2021 at 12:09 am
Alec Baldwin was handed a loaded weapon by an assistant director who indicated it was safe to use in the moments before the actor fatally shot a cinematographer, court records show.
- Former Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is convicted of campaign finance crimesby The Associated Press on October 22, 2021 at 9:17 pm
Prosecutors accused Parnas of using other people's money to pose as a powerful political broker and cozy up to some of the nation's star Republican political figures.
- 'Remain in Mexico,' the Trump era policy that haunts the Biden administrationby Sarah McCammon on October 22, 2021 at 8:46 pm
NPR's Sarah McCammon talks with Dana Graber Ladek of the International Organization for Migration in Mexico and Yael Schacher of Refugees International on the future of the "Remain in Mexico" policy.
- A proposed Biden drug policy could widen racial disparities, civil rights groups warnby Carrie Johnson on October 22, 2021 at 8:24 pm
A coalition of civil rights and criminal justice reform groups said a White House proposal for restricting synthetic drugs related to fentanyl will not curb the overdose epidemic.
- Mother of Parkland shooting victim Joaquin Oliver reflects on gunman's guilty pleaby Sarah McCammon on October 22, 2021 at 8:15 pm
NPR's Sarah McCammon talks with Patricia Oliver, whose son Joaquin was among the 17 victims of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., about the gunman's guilty plea.
- Lyft's first safety report shows over 4,000 reports of sexual assaultby Audie Cornish on October 22, 2021 at 8:15 pm
NPR's Audie Cornish talks with Rachel Abrams, a lawyer representing victims of sexual assault in lawsuits against rideshare company Lyft, which had over 4,000 reports of sexual assault in two years.
- The Supreme Court keeps Texas abortion law in place, but agrees to review itby Nina Totenberg on October 22, 2021 at 4:39 pm
The court will consider the legality of the law on Nov. 1. The highly unusual court action is an indication of deep internal splits within the court.
- Prosecutor disputes reports that train passengers recorded rape without calling copsby The Associated Press on October 22, 2021 at 2:26 pm
The narrative that passengers on a SEPTA train in suburban Philadelphia watched a man rape a woman and filmed it instead of calling the police is false, the prosecutor handling the case has said.
- On-set deaths from prop guns are rare — but not unheard ofby Jaclyn Diaz on October 22, 2021 at 12:37 pm
The death of director of photography Halyna Hutchins on a film set in Santa Fe, N.M., is a reminder that prop weapons can pose a serious risk. But Hollywood history includes only a few such incidents.
ABA Journal Top Stories The most important legal stories of the day.
- Weekly Briefs: Skirts-only dress code gets rehearing; ex-judge reprimanded for ‘sexual innuendo’by firstname.lastname@example.org on October 22, 2021 at 9:07 pm
En banc 4th Circuit will rehear school dress-code case The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals at Richmond, Virginia, has granted an en banc rehearing…
- Supreme Court will hear Texas abortion case on expedited basis but refuses again to block the lawby email@example.com on October 22, 2021 at 7:26 pm
The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday agreed to hear two challenges to the Texas abortion law on an expedited basis and set oral arguments for…
- Law firm CEO discusses new book, the evolution of contracts and where he thinks contracts are headedby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 22, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Ari Kaplan recently spoke with Alex Hamilton, the CEO of Radiant Law, a U.K.-based law firm focused on contracts, and the author of Sign Here:…
- Orrick extends program of embedding associates at nonprofitsby email@example.com on October 22, 2021 at 3:22 pm
Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe has extended a fellowship program in which it embeds its associates at nonprofit organizations for a year while paying their law…
- 2 law firms promise jobs to underserved students before they enter law school; tuition is freeby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 22, 2021 at 2:29 pm
Two Ohio law firms will offer associate positions to two students before they even enroll in law school as part of a diversity program that…
- 9th Circuit tosses Massage Envy settlement, says judge must consider warning signs of lawyer collusionby email@example.com on October 22, 2021 at 2:08 pm
A federal appeals court has tossed a $10 million voucher settlement and $2.6 million in attorney fees in class action litigation over increased membership fees…
- Moot court teacher claims her law school position was terminated following complaints to the ABAby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 21, 2021 at 7:57 pm
The former director of advocacy at the Mississippi College School of Law claims in a recent federal court filing she was constructively terminated from the…
- DOJ lifts Trump-era case quotas for immigration judgesby email@example.com on October 21, 2021 at 5:54 pm
Immigration judges will no longer be required to close 700 cases per year to get a “satisfactory” rating. The U.S. Department of Justice is ending…
- What is the starting pay for public defenders? Low salaries discourage applicantsby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 21, 2021 at 5:16 pm
The median starting salary for public defenders is $63,638, according to information supplied by public defender offices in larger cities throughout the United States. At…
- 2 lawyers plead guilty in Molotov cocktail attack on cop car; prosecutors seek terrorism enhancementby email@example.com on October 21, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Federal prosecutors are seeking a 10-year sentence for two lawyers who pleaded guilty Wednesday to a single charge in a Molotov cocktail attack on an…