PR Newswire: PR Newswire:
- Beekeeper Announces Speakers and Agenda for Upcoming Frontline Future Eventon April 13, 2021 at 9:10 am
OAKLAND, Calif., April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Beekeeper, the leading mobile workforce productivity and collaboration platform designed specifically for frontline workers, today announced its agenda and talented lineup of speakers for its Frontline Future event, a one-day virtual summit...
- UWF Paper Market to Accelerate at a CAGR of Almost 3% | 1.92% YOY Growth in 2021 | 17000 + Technavio Research Reportson April 13, 2021 at 9:10 am
NEW YORK, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Technavio has been monitoring the UWF paper market in its latest market research report. The market is poised to garner 5.97 MT and accelerate at a CAGR of almost 3% during the forecast period. This chemicals industry report offers an up-to-date...
- La DCO da la bienvenida a Nigeria y Omán como miembros fundadores y lanza varias iniciativason April 13, 2021 at 9:09 am
La DCO da la bienvenida a Nigeria y Omán como miembros fundadores y lanza varias iniciativas RIAD, Arabia Saudita, 13 de abril de 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- La Organización de Cooperación Digital (DCO, por sus siglas en inglés), con sede en Riad, anunció la incorporación de la República Federal...
- Biotechnology Market Size Worth $2.44 Trillion By 2028 | CAGR 15.83%on April 13, 2021 at 9:05 am
SAN FRANCISCO, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global biotechnology market size is expected to reach USD 2.44 trillion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 15.83% from 2021 to 2028. The factors driving the market include...
- Samso SpA ernennt Sergio Ferraris zum Geschäftsführeron April 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
MAILAND, 13. April 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Samso SpA hat Sergio Ferraris zum Geschäftsführer für Planung, Finanzen und Kontrolle ernannt. Diese Ernennung erfolgt vor dem Hintergrund der wachsenden Herausforderungen, die sich aus dem raschen Wachstum des italienischen Markts für...
- Magna Gold Reports Q1 2021 Operating Results; San Francisco Ramp-Up Nearing Completion and on Track to Return to Full Scale Commercial Production by June 2021on April 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
TORONTO, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Magna Gold Corp. (TSXV: MGR) (OTCQB: MGLQF) ("Magna" or the "Company") is pleased to announce its preliminary operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. The operational ramp-up at the San Francisco mine has been progressing well....
- Samso SpA nombra a Sergio Ferraris nuevo director generalon April 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
MILÁN, 13 de abril de 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Samso SpA ha nombrado a Sergio Ferraris director general de Planificación, Finanzas y Control. Este nombramiento se enmarca en los crecientes retos derivados del rápido crecimiento del mercado italiano de eficiencia energética y los importantes...
- ThingLink Partners With Canva Bringing New Design Power to Millions of Visual Content Creatorson April 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
HELSINKI, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ThingLink has today announced an integration with Canva, the global visual communications platform. An option to create base graphics with Canva is added directly to ThingLink's creation flow, allowing users to quickly create professional-looking...
- WuXi Biologics Receives 2021 Asia-Pacific Bioprocessing Excellence Award from IMAPACon April 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
SHANGHAI, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- WuXi Biologics ("WuXi Bio") (2269.HK), a global company with leading open-access biologics technology platforms, announced that it has been recognized as the grand winner of the Bioprocessing Excellence in Greater China Region Award in two...
- Surge Copper Appoints Paul Chawrun and Steve Blower to Technical Advisory Committee for the Advancement of its Ootsa & Berg Projectson April 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
TSX-V Trading Symbol: SURG Frankfurt Trading Symbol: G6D2 VANCOUVER, BC, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Surge Copper Corp. (TSXV: SURG) (Frankfurt: G6D2) ("Surge" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has appointed Paul Chawrun and Steve Blower to a technical advisory committee that...
Legal Services News - Legal Services News Headlines | Bizjournals.com Legal Services news
- Biden taps local Morgan Lewis partner to lead Justice Department's criminal divisionby Jeff Blumenthal on April 13, 2021 at 1:40 am
He has worked at Philadelphia's largest firm since 2018 and previously served as U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Louisiana during the Obama years.
- Law firm with large Portland presence in merger talksby Luke Torrance on April 13, 2021 at 12:07 am
The Florida-based firm announced Friday that discussions are ongoing to possibly merge with a firm based in Texas.
- Waynes Pest Control acquires Tennessee-based companyby Tyler Patchen on April 12, 2021 at 7:09 pm
A Birmingham-based company has acquired Tennessee-based Kirkland's Pest Control.
- Telos Institute adds former Disney, Ernst & Young executivesby I-Chun Chen on April 12, 2021 at 6:59 pm
The Telos Institute has named former Disney Parks and Resorts executive Al Weiss and former Ernst & Young executive Bryan Segedi as strategic advisors. Cleveland-based Telos said they will advise and guide its leadership on the organizational development firm's continued growth. Weiss began his 39-year career at Disney as a teenager and worked his way up to become president of worldwide operations for Disney Parks and Resorts. During his tenure as president, he directed the largest Walt Disney…
- HVAC service company CoolToday to open Orlando location, create dozens of new jobsby Ryan Lynch on April 12, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The business is in a sector that continues to grow despite the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Meet NextPath Career Partners, a 2021 Best Places to Work honoreeby Brendan Ward on April 12, 2021 at 5:31 pm
NextPath is a full-service recruitment company.
- Where to look for innovation in one of nation's oldest business sectorsby Rosellen "Rosie" Downey on April 12, 2021 at 2:18 pm
Mike Connor, the CEO of Silicon Valley Insurance Accelerator, is using his experience in tech to drive innovation in insurance.
- Thompson & Knight in merger talks with larger firmby Luke Torrance on April 12, 2021 at 12:49 pm
Dallas-based Thompson & Knight could be merging with a law firm based in Florida. Holland & Knight announced April 9 that it was in discussions with Thompson & Knight to possibly merge and create a new, larger firm that could have a weighty presence in Austin. The new firm would have almost 1,600 attorneys working in 30 offices.
- Holland & Knight in merger talks with Dallas firmby Luke Torrance on April 12, 2021 at 12:31 pm
The firm announced Friday that discussions are ongoing.
- Thompson & Knight in merger talks with larger Florida firmby Luke Torrance on April 12, 2021 at 12:02 pm
The Florida-based firm announced April 9 that discussions are ongoing to possibly merge with Dallas-based Thompson & Knight.
Law : NPR NPR stories on legal issues, court rulings, Supreme Court hearings, new laws and government investigations. Download the NPR Justice Talking podcast and subscribe to the Legal Affairs RSS feed.
- Chauvin Trial: Expert Says Use Of Force In George Floyd Arrest Was Not Reasonableby Vanessa Romo on April 13, 2021 at 12:51 am
"No reasonable officer would have believed that that was an appropriate, acceptable or reasonable use of force," Seth Stoughton, a former police officer and use of force expert, told jurors.
- Sen. Maria Cantwell on Infrastructure Meetingby Ailsa Chang on April 12, 2021 at 8:16 pm
NPR's Ailsa Chang speaks with Democratic Sen. Maria Cantwell of Washington state about President Biden's meeting with a bipartisan group of members of Congress about his infrastructure proposal.
- Republicans Meet Biden's Infrastructure Plan With Skepticismby Ailsa Chang on April 12, 2021 at 8:16 pm
NPR's Ailsa Chang speaks with Republican Congressman Garret Graves of Louisiana about President Biden's meeting with a bipartisan group of members of Congress about his infrastructure proposal.
- Advocates Say How Gun Crimes Are Charged In Washington D.C. Is A Civil Rights Issueby Carrie Johnson on April 12, 2021 at 8:08 pm
In a struggle over how gun crimes are handled in D.C., federal prosecutors say they need room to bring charges in federal court — advocates say it's a civil rights issue, driving mass incarceration.
- WATCH: George Floyd's Brother Testifies In Derek Chauvin Trialby Laurel Wamsley on April 12, 2021 at 7:06 pm
Philonise Floyd said people would go to church just because his brother was there: "He just was like a person everybody loved around the community. He just knew how to make people feel better."
- Chauvin Trial Judge Denies Request For Jury Sequestration After Police Shootingby Laurel Wamsley on April 12, 2021 at 4:08 pm
Judge Peter Cahill said the jury would be sequestered beginning next week when closing arguments are expected to start.
- 'Emancipation' Moving Production Out Of Georgia Due To New Voting Lawsby Anastasia Tsioulcas on April 12, 2021 at 2:29 pm
Actor Will Smith and director Antoine Fuqua, who are producing the Civil War-era film Emancipation, announced Monday that they are pulling the movie's production from Georgia.
- Prosecution Team Enters Another Week Of Testimony In Chauvin Trialby Adrian Florido on April 12, 2021 at 11:19 am
The prosecution in Minneapolis this week will finish laying out its case in the trial of former police officer Derek Chauvin, who is accused in the killing of George Floyd.
- News Brief: Chauvin Trial, COVID-19 Vaccine Demand, Supply Crunchby Noel King on April 12, 2021 at 9:02 am
Prosecutors in the Derek Chauvin trial will wrap up this week. In parts of the U.S., supply and demand for vaccines is a little lopsided. The White House holds a meeting on the lack of semiconductors.
- The Blue Wall Did Not Hold At Derek Chauvin's Trialon April 11, 2021 at 12:00 pm
NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro speaks to Georgetown Law professor Paul Butler about the trial of Derek Chauvin and the police who testified.
ABA Journal Top Stories The most important legal stories of the day.
- Afternoon Briefs: Supreme Court rules for religion; Ramsey Clark dies at 93by email@example.com on April 12, 2021 at 9:10 pm
SCOTUS blocks restrictions on religious meetings at homes during pandemic The U.S. Supreme Court blocked California’s restrictions on religious meetings at homes during the COVID-19…
- This firm takes top spot for its COVID-19 response, Yale Law Women says; which others took top honors?by firstname.lastname@example.org on April 12, 2021 at 8:06 pm
Yale Law Women has named the top 2021 law firms for gender equity, inclusion and family-friendly practices in a number of categories, including the best…
- Federal judge killed in hit-and-run incident; police say driver was disoriented, aggressiveby email@example.com on April 12, 2021 at 5:09 pm
U.S. District Judge Sandra Feuerstein of the Eastern District of New York was struck and killed in Boca Raton, Florida, on Friday when a car…
- State supreme court justice confirms he has been working from outside the country for 3 monthsby firstname.lastname@example.org on April 12, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Michigan Supreme Court Justice Richard Bernstein has been working from Dubai and Israel for the last three months while he participates in a program to…
- ABA president, other leaders will volunteer for Free Legal Answersby email@example.com on April 12, 2021 at 3:06 pm
ABA President Patricia Lee Refo will join other leaders from the ABA in volunteering for ABA Free Legal Answers, a virtual legal advice clinic that…
- Holland & Knight in merger talks to create 1,600-lawyer firm; does it portend ‘next wave’ of mergers?by firstname.lastname@example.org on April 12, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Holland & Knight and Thompson & Knight are discussing a merger that could close this summer, the law firms announced Friday. The combined firm would…
- Law profs abound on Biden’s new commission to study changing the Supreme Courtby email@example.com on April 9, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Law professors make up the bulk of the members on President Joe Biden’s newly created Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court of the United States,…
- Former death row inmate thanks God and his lawyers for his release after 30-plus years in prisonby firstname.lastname@example.org on April 9, 2021 at 5:43 pm
A former death row inmate in Florida told reporters Thursday that he thanked God and his legal team for his release from prison. Crosley Green…
- Minnesota’s unique ‘spark of life’ doctrine allows evidence about George Floyd’s life during former officer’s trialby email@example.com on April 9, 2021 at 3:03 pm
A unique “spark of life” doctrine in Minnesota allows prosecutors to introduce evidence about George Floyd’s life in the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former…
- Bob Dylan’s ‘Hurricane’ is one of the most famous tales of wrongful convictionby firstname.lastname@example.org on July 11, 2019 at 12:00 pm
I hate being on the road too early in the morning; sometimes it’s just you and a long stretch of highway until the sun rises.…